Find in Google+ Cover Letter for Renewal of Contract

Search This Blog

Cover Letter for Renewal of Contract

Here is a sample request letter asking regarding the work contract renewal in Canada for Work Permit Extension Purpose. This letter might also be used as a request for the renewal of contract in any company throughout the world.

Cover Letter Sample for Renewal of Contract

October 01, 2010

Ms. Ana Lee,
Senior Manager HR
XYZ Company
Toronto, Ontario X76 Z55
Canada

Re: Renewal of Contract

Dear Ms. Lee,

I, John Smith, from the Admin Department, was employed in XYZ Company in October 21, 2009. My work contract agreement is going to expire this October 20, 2010 so i am curious about my future in XYZ Company. I would like to ask about my employment status and whether I will be up for a contract renewal.

I hope you realize that I would need to know the company's assessment prior to the end of my contract ending date; whether my job would be extended, so I will have adequate time to file the necessary documents to extend my work permit of Canada.

Thank You for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,

(Signature)
John Smith
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...