Find in Google+ Cover Letter for Nanny - No Experience

Search This Blog

Cover Letter for Nanny - No Experience

Following is a sample cover letter for nanny having no prior experience as nanny. This cover letter will help you making your own in order to successfully apply for a job.

_________________________________________________________


123 Example Street
Montreal, Quebec C9B 3N9

April 01, 2011

Ms. Julia Anderassen
133 Sample Blvd
Uxbridge, Ontario D9P 1Z9


Dear Mr. / Ms. Anderassen:

In response to your recent job advertisement of Nanny on uscanadajob.com, I am pleased to submit my application for a Nanny position because my interest and education is parallel to your requirements. Along with high diploma in Child care, I am certain in my talent to become a central member of you family and the best friend of your kids.

During my education and experience in growing up my younger siblings, I have gained strong skills of controlling and caring for children; cleansing, dressing and nourishing infants and children; assisting children with homework and assignments; teaching children in special cleanliness and community development; interpreting to kids; preparing and dish up healthful meals; washing, ironing and pressing clothing and household linens; doing light housekeeping and cleaning duties and upholding a safe and vigorous surroundings in the home. My enclosed resume gives the details regarding my specific nursing skills.

As a fresh and loving nanny, I welcome the likelihood to meet with you to talk about how my education, experience and skills would be advantageous for your kids. I can be reached at (222) 999-3333 or [Email Address] in order to plan a meeting time that will best match your schedule. Additionally, I will contact you by phone next week for follow-up. Thank you for your time and consideration.



Sincerely,


(Signature)
Ana Smith

Enc. Resume

_______________________________________________
Hopefully this sample Cover Letter for a fresh Nanny without Experience will help you finding a job.

Best of Luck in your job search

Your comments will be highly appreciated
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...