Find in Google+ 5 Reasons Your Job Hunting Isn't Going Well

Search This Blog

5 Reasons Your Job Hunting Isn't Going Well

# 4. Bad E-Mails.



I say this every time that we have a job fair here in Orlando and it is still a major problem that I can assure you is hampering your job prospects. Read your emails, proof them and then look at them again. Start with the subject line and work your way down. Today alone I had emails with

◦ No subject

◦ Subject line that stated, "Look at my resum"

◦ Opening sentence that read, "You sayed send resume so I sended to you."



# 5. You are not as productive as you think you are.



This is the full time job scenario. Sending out a few resumes in the morning and catching some daytime soaps is not showing determination, initiative or progress. Get into the habit of forming actions that produce successful reactions. There you have it. I have called out your bluffs, your safety nets and your excuses. All that is left is the hard work that allows you to work hard.



Previous page | 1 | 2 |







-Greg Rollett

 http://orlandojobspot.blogspot.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...