Find in Google+ Sample Invitaion Letter for Parents - US Visitor Visa

Search This Blog

Sample Invitaion Letter for Parents - US Visitor Visa

Following is a sample letter of US visitor visa for parents. This may be used just a a template and you may modify it as per your requirements.

---------------------------------------------------

Hassan Chohan
12223 Park Avenue,
Iselin, NJ 08830 USA
Home: 732-391-9293
Work: 732-733-4087

November 22, 2010

American Consulate General, Mumbai
Lincoln House
78 Bhulabhai Desai Road
Mumbai 400 026, INDIA

Re: Issuance of US Visitor's Visa to My Parents

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Hassan Chohan, working as a Software Engineer at AT&T Inc. located at Piscataway, NJ and earn 73,000 USD per year. I am going to invite my parents, Mr. Ahmad Naseer and Mrs. Madhia Ahmad, to visit the USA for tourism purposes and to meet me. My parents will be staying with me at my home at the above-mentioned address for the period of 6 months.

During their reside in the United States, I will put up with all responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities, return air ticket to travel from INDIA to the USA and back, travel expenses inside the USA, medical coverage, housing and food. I will for myself confirm that they leave United States previous to the expiration of their sanctioned stay. I will also ensure that they will not turn out to be a public charge on the part of United States government.

So I respectfully request you to grant a visitors' visa to my parents.

Thanking you


Sincerely,


(Signature)
Hassan Chohan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...