Find in Google+ Sample letter of invitation for UK visa

Search This Blog

Sample letter of invitation for UK visa

65 North Street
London UK

March 11. 2011

[Embassy / Home Office Address]



To Whom It May Concern:

Re: Invitation for UK visit: Mr. John Doe; DOB May 5, 1974; Nationality: Indian

I am writing to certify that I wish to invite Mr. John Doe to visit me in the UK for 3 weeks with the purpose of having a short holiday. I anticipate that he will be able to come on June 01, 2011.

At present, I am studying at RIMS College have leave to remain until December 30, 2011. I will bear all his expenses and able to provide him lodgings for the duration of his entire stay in the UK. Please find attached proof of my residence and proof of my financial status.

Following documents are enclosed herewith for reference
• A copy of my passport
• Certificate of student status
• Rental agreement with the tenant
• Bank statement of previous 6 months

I assure that he will leave UK after 3 weeks of his visit. Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on [Your Contact #].


Sincerely,


Anna Smith
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...