Find in Google+ Live-in Caregiver Cover Letter Example

Search This Blog

Live-in Caregiver Cover Letter Example


The golden rule of writing a cover letter for a Live-in Caregiver Resume is to keep the contents within a page and to make the content strong enough so that the reader has no reason to put it down. Do not ramble as it indicates that your communication skills are poor and one of the main reasons to use cover letters is to depict your communication skills failing which can lead to no interviews and hence, no jobs!

The tasks of a live-in caregiver might be different depending on the employer or client. It is vital to find out accurately what will be required before you write your resume.

Live-in caregivers must be able to work in any home setting and be accountable for care to anyone needing it irrespective of age and medical situation. Their clients might be elderly person, children or infants who require around-the-clock care.

The following cover letter is designed for a general live-in caregiver. You may alter it in a format which best suits the employer’s requirements.


Live-In Caregiver Cover Letter Sample

11 Greenport Street
Staten Island, NY 90201

August 6, 2012

Mr. Elton John,
Hiring Manager
Staten Island Caregivers
181 Jane Street
Staten Island, NY 09012

Re: Live-In Caregiver(Job Bank Position ID 6654)


Dear Mr. John:

I am excited to obtain the position of a Live-in Caregiver at Staten Island Caregivers in order to make a difference in the lives of people who need it the most. Giving care to people who have trouble take care of themselves is what makes my world complete.

As noted on my resume, my natural compassionate nature and empathy for clients makes me successful in providing them assistance in even the most personal of tasks, such as continence care and toileting. I am highly skilled in cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, errands and cooking and able to perform sole child and elderly care duties. My friendly demeanor and professional attitude makes my clients comfortable with me instantly and it is this trust factor that assists me in providing them with the facilities that they need and deserve.

I would like to set up an interview with you at your convenience and will call you after a week to schedule it. If you would like to speak to me in the interim, you may reach me at 999-999-9999 or via email at [Email]. Thank you for your time and consideration.



Sincerely,

(Signature)
Ashley Turner

Enc. Resume
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...