Find in Google+ Dispatcher Cover Letter Sample

Search This Blog

Dispatcher Cover Letter Sample



Dispatchers prioritize and coordinate an organization’s activities by ensuring that the standards of performance are met with customer needs. Their basic job of a dispatcher is to receive calls and dispatch information or personnel as required. This position needs an individual to work as a professional by preplanned tasks and handle multiple tasks at the same time.

A cover letter for a dispatcher resume is a vital part of your job application. Let us look at what a dispatcher cover letter consists of.


Dispatcher Cover Letter Example

9 Maywood Drive
Rapid City, SD 66622

September 1, 2012

Ms. Holly Parker
Senior Manager (Human Resources)
Pacer International
7736 E Highway 52
Rapid City, SD 55242


Dear Ms. Parker:

My experience in the cartage transport industry and associated operations and dispatch skills make me the perfect candidate for the position of a dispatcher that you have advertised on your website. I understand that Pacer International is a leader in providing transport and logistic services and I would like to pool my knowledge and experience base in order to truly contribute to your organization.

Since I have worked in this capacity for five years, I am extremely well versed with communicating with customers and contractors. Working in this industry for this long has instilled in me the know how of expediting tractors out of the harbor and ensuring real time check calls. I make it a personal business to remain in continuous contact with all drivers in order to estimate destination reach time. I have an innate ability to identify, investigate and resolve customer issues and coordinate with other departments to ensure facilitation of daily operations. Additionally, I am highly skilled in preparing and generating reports and complete lead intake sheets when required.

My resume is enclosed which will provide you with more information regarding my qualifications and experience as a dispatcher. I am very excited about the open interviews being held coming Friday as I will get to meet you personally to discuss my ambitions. I may be contacted on (444) 444-4444 in you need to get in touch with me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.


Best Regards,

(Signature)
Dave Pringle

Enc. Resume
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...